2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 43.121 RCW: Council for the prevention of child abuse and neglect
- 43.121.010 Legislative declaration, intent.
- 43.121.015 Definitions.
- 43.121.020 Council established -- Members, chairperson -- Appointment, qualifications, terms, vacancies.
- 43.121.030 Compensation and travel expenses of members.
- 43.121.040 Executive director, salary -- Staff.
- 43.121.050 Council powers and duties -- Generally -- Rules.
- 43.121.060 Contracts for services -- Scope of programs -- Funding.
- 43.121.070 Contracts for services -- Factors in awarding.
- 43.121.080 Contracts for services -- Partial funding by administering organization, what constitutes.
- 43.121.100 Contributions, grants, gifts -- Depository for and disbursement and expenditure control of moneys received -- Children's trust fund.
- 43.121.110 Parenting skills -- Legislative findings.
- 43.121.120 Community-based early parenting skills programs -- Funding.
- 43.121.130 Decreased state funding of parenting skills programs -- Evaluation.
- 43.121.140 Shaken baby syndrome -- Outreach campaign.
- 43.121.150 Juvenile crime--Legislative findings.
- 43.121.160 Postpartum depression--Public information and communication outreach campaign.
- 43.121.910 Severability -- 1982 c 4.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.