2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 13.04 RCW: Basic juvenile court act (formerly juvenile courts)
- 13.04.005 Short title.
- 13.04.011 Definitions.
- 13.04.021 Juvenile court -- How constituted -- Cases tried without jury.
- 13.04.030 Juvenile court -- Exclusive original jurisdiction -- Exceptions.
- 13.04.033 Appeal of court order -- Procedure -- Priority, when.
- 13.04.035 Administrator of juvenile court, probation counselor, and detention services -- Appointment.
- 13.04.037 Administrator -- Adoption of standards for detention facilities for juveniles -- Revision and inspection.
- 13.04.040 Administrator -- Appointment of probation counselors and persons in charge of detention facilities -- Powers and duties, compensation -- Collection of fines.
- 13.04.043 Administrator -- Obtaining interpreters.
- 13.04.047 Administrator or staff -- Health and dental examination and care -- Consent.
- 13.04.050 Expenses of probation officers.
- 13.04.093 Hearings -- Duties of prosecuting attorney or attorney general.
- 13.04.116 Juvenile not to be confined in jail or holding facility for adults, exceptions -- Enforcement.
- 13.04.135 Establishment of house or room of detention.
- 13.04.145 Educational program for juveniles in detention facilities.
- 13.04.155 Notification to school principal of conviction, adjudication, or diversion agreement -- Provision of information to teachers and other personnel -- Confidentiality.
- 13.04.160 Fees not allowed.
- 13.04.180 Board of visitation.
- 13.04.240 Court order not deemed conviction of crime.
- 13.04.300 Juvenile may be both dependent and an offender.
- 13.04.450 Chapters 13.04 and 13.40 RCW as exclusive authority for adjudication and disposition of juvenile offenders -- Chapter 10.22 RCW does not apply to proceedings under chapter 13.40 RCW. Notes:
|Division of children and youth services; construed in connection with and supplemental to the juvenile court law: RCW
Educational aid for children with disabilities: Chapter 28A.155 RCW.
Juvenile may be both dependent and an offender: RCW 13.04.300.
Missing children clearinghouse and hot line: Chapter 13.60 RCW.
Record of traffic charges of juveniles to be furnished juvenile court: RCW 46.20.293.
Relinquishment of permanent care of child: RCW 26.33.090.
Schools designated close security institutions: RCW 72.05.130.
Temporary assistance for needy families: Chapter 74.12 RCW.
Transfer from minimum security to close security institution -- Court order required: RCW 72.05.130(3).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.