2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 72.05 RCW: Children and youth services
- 72.05.010 Declaration of purpose.
- 72.05.020 Definitions.
- 72.05.130 Powers and duties of department -- "Close security" institutions designated.
- 72.05.150 "Minimum security" institutions.
- 72.05.152 Juvenile forest camps -- Industrial insurance benefits prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 72.05.154 Juvenile forest camps -- Industrial insurance -- Eligibility for benefits -- Exceptions.
- 72.05.160 Contracts with other divisions, agencies authorized.
- 72.05.170 Counseling and consultative services.
- 72.05.200 Parental right to provide treatment preserved.
- 72.05.210 Juvenile court law -- Applicability -- Synonymous terms.
- 72.05.300 Parental schools -- Leases, purchases -- Powers of school district.
- 72.05.310 Parental schools -- Personnel.
- 72.05.400 Operation of community facility -- Establishing or relocating -- Public participation required -- Secretary's duties.
- 72.05.405 Juveniles in community facility -- Infraction policy -- Return to institution upon serious violation -- Definitions by rule.
- 72.05.410 Violations by juveniles in community facility -- Toll-free hotline for reporting.
- 72.05.415 Establishing community placement oversight committees -- Review and recommendations -- Liability -- Travel expenses -- Notice to law enforcement of placement decisions.
- 72.05.420 Placement in community facility -- Necessary conditions and actions -- Department's duties.
- 72.05.425 Student records and information -- Necessary for risk assessment, security classification, and proper placement -- Rules.
- 72.05.430 Placement and supervision of juveniles in community facility -- Monitoring requirements -- Copies of agreements.
- 72.05.435 Common use of residential group homes for juvenile offenders -- Placement of juvenile convicted of a class A felony.
- 72.05.440 Eligibility for employment or volunteer position with juveniles -- Must report convictions -- Rules.
|Child under eighteen convicted of crime amounting to felony -- Placement -- Segregation from adult offenders: RCW
Council for the prevention of child abuse and neglect: Chapter 43.121 RCW.
Employment of dental hygienist without supervision of dentist authorized: RCW 18.29.056.
Financial responsibility for cost of detention of minor: RCW 13.16.085.
Handicapped children, parental responsibility, order of commitment: Chapter 26.40 RCW.
Minors -- Mental health services, commitment: Chapter 71.34 RCW.
Uniform interstate compact on juveniles: Chapter 13.24 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.