2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 13.60 RCW: Missing children clearinghouse
- 13.60.010 Missing children clearinghouse -- Hot line -- Distribution of information.
- 13.60.020 Entry of information on missing children into missing person computer network -- Access.
- 13.60.030 Information and education regarding missing children -- Plan.
- 13.60.040 Children receiving services from department of social and health services -- Reporting by the department -- Notification of child's whereabouts.
- 13.60.100 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Findings, intent.
- 13.60.110 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Establishment -- Activities -- Annual reports.
- 13.60.120 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Advisory board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.