2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 72 RCW: State institutions
- 72.01 Administration.
- 72.02 Adult corrections.
- 72.04A Probation and parole.
- 72.05 Children and youth services.
- 72.06 Mental health.
- 72.09 Department of corrections.
- 72.10 Health care services -- Department of corrections.
- 72.11 Offenders' responsibility for legal financial obligations.
- 72.16 Green Hill school.
- 72.19 Juvenile correctional institution in King county.
- 72.20 Maple Lane school.
- 72.23 Public and private facilities for mentally ill.
- 72.25 Nonresident mentally ill, sexual psychopaths, and psychopathic delinquents -- Deportation, transportation.
- 72.27 Interstate compact on mental health.
- 72.29 Multi-use facilities for the mentally or physically handicapped or the mentally ill.
- 72.36 Soldiers' and veterans' homes.
- 72.40 State schools for blind, deaf, sensory handicapped.
- 72.41 Board of trustees -- School for the blind.
- 72.42 Board of trustees -- School for the deaf.
- 72.49 Narcotic or dangerous drugs -- Treatment and rehabilitation.
- 72.60 Correctional industries.
- 72.62 Vocational education programs.
- 72.63 Prison work programs -- Fish and game.
- 72.64 Labor and employment of prisoners.
- 72.65 Work release program.
- 72.66 Furloughs for prisoners.
- 72.68 Transfer, removal, transportation -- Detention contracts.
- 72.70 Western interstate corrections compact.
- 72.72 Criminal behavior of residents of institutions.
- 72.74 Interstate Corrections Compact.
- 72.76 Intrastate Corrections Compact.
- 72.98 Construction.
- 72.99 State building construction act.
|Alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction treatment: Chapter
County hospitals: Chapter 36.62 RCW.
Jurisdiction over Indians concerning mental illness: Chapter 37.12 RCW.
Mental illness -- Financial responsibility: Chapter 71.02 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities: Chapter 74.29 RCW.
State institutions: State Constitution Art. 13.
Uniform interstate compact on juveniles: Chapter 13.24 RCW.
Veterans affairs, powers and duties concerning transferred to department of veterans affairs: RCW 43.60A.020.
Youth development and conservation corps: Chapter 79A.05 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.