2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 13.70 RCW: Substitute care of children — review board system
- 13.70.003 Substitute care of children -- Citizen review board system -- Purpose -- Application of administrative procedures and standards.
- 13.70.010 Definitions.
- 13.70.020 Role of supreme court -- Procedures.
- 13.70.030 Composition of board -- Quorum.
- 13.70.040 Guidelines for appointment to boards.
- 13.70.050 Training programs for board members.
- 13.70.060 Confidentiality requirements.
- 13.70.070 Board access to records.
- 13.70.080 Review of case -- Employee duties.
- 13.70.090 Board -- Powers and duties -- Immunity.
- 13.70.100 Child in substitute care -- No dependency petition -- Procedures -- Review.
- 13.70.110 Child in substitute care under dependency proceeding -- Procedures -- Review.
- 13.70.120 Board recommendations.
- 13.70.130 Funds from public and private sources.
- 13.70.140 Review by court.
- 13.70.150 Indian children -- Local Indian child welfare advisory committee may serve as citizen review board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.