2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 13.32A RCW: Family reconciliation act (formerly procedures for families in conflict)
- 13.32A.010 Legislative findings and intent.
- 13.32A.015 At-risk youth services -- Intent.
- 13.32A.020 Short title.
- 13.32A.030 Definitions -- Regulating leave from semi-secure facility.
- 13.32A.040 Family reconciliation services.
- 13.32A.042 Multidisciplinary team -- Formation.
- 13.32A.044 Multidisciplinary team -- Purpose -- Authority.
- 13.32A.050 Officer taking child into custody -- When authorized -- Maximum time of custody -- Transporting to crisis residential center -- Report on suspected abuse or neglect.
- 13.32A.060 Officer taking child into custody -- Procedure -- Transporting to home, crisis residential center, custody of department, or juvenile detention facility.
- 13.32A.065 Officer taking child into custody -- Placing in detention -- Detention review hearing -- Hearing on contempt (as amended by 2000 c 123).
- 13.32A.065 Officer taking child into custody -- Placing in detention -- Detention review hearing -- Hearing on contempt (as amended by 2000 c 162).
- 13.32A.070 Immunity from liability for law enforcement officer and person with whom child is placed.
- 13.32A.080 Unlawful harboring of a minor -- Penalty -- Defense -- Prosecution of adult for involving child in commission of offense.
- 13.32A.082 Providing shelter to minor -- Requirement to notify parent, law enforcement, or department.
- 13.32A.084 Providing shelter to minor -- Immunity from liability.
- 13.32A.086 Duty of law enforcement agencies to identify runaway children under RCW 43.43.510.
- 13.32A.090 Duty to inform parents -- Transportation to child's home or out-of-home placement -- Notice to department.
- 13.32A.095 Unauthorized leave from crisis residential center -- Notice to parents, law enforcement, and the department.
- 13.32A.100 Family reconciliation services for child in out-of-home placement.
- 13.32A.110 Interstate compact to apply, when.
- 13.32A.120 Out-of-home placement -- Agreement, continuation -- Petition to approve or continue.
- 13.32A.125 Temporary out-of-home placement in semi-secure crisis residential center.
- 13.32A.130 Child admitted to secure facility -- Maximum hours of custody -- Evaluation for semi-secure facility or release to department -- Parental right to remove child -- Reconciliation effort -- Information to parent and child -- Written statement of services and rights -- Crisis residential center immunity from liability.
- 13.32A.140 Out-of-home placement -- Child in need of services petition by department -- Procedure.
- 13.32A.150 Out-of-home placement -- Child in need of services petition by child or parent.
- 13.32A.152 Child in need of services petition -- Service on parents -- Notice to department -- Required notice regarding Indian children.
- 13.32A.160 Out-of-home placement -- Court action upon filing of child in need of services petition -- Child placement.
- 13.32A.170 Out-of-home placement -- Fact-finding hearing.
- 13.32A.175 Out-of-home placement -- Contribution to child's support -- Enforcement of order.
- 13.32A.177 Out-of-home placement -- Determination of support payments.
- 13.32A.178 Out-of-home placement -- Child support -- Exceptions.
- 13.32A.179 Out-of-home placement -- Disposition hearing -- Court order -- Dispositional plan -- Child subject to contempt proceedings -- Dismissal of order at request of department or parent.
- 13.32A.180 Out-of-home placement -- Court order -- No placement in secure residence.
- 13.32A.190 Out-of-home placement dispositional order -- Review hearings -- Time limitation on out-of-home placement -- Termination of placement at request of parent.
- 13.32A.191 At-risk youth -- Petition by parent.
- 13.32A.192 At-risk youth petition -- Prehearing procedures.
- 13.32A.194 At-risk youth petition -- Court procedures.
- 13.32A.196 At-risk youth petition -- Dispositional hearing.
- 13.32A.197 Disposition hearing -- Additional orders for specialized treatment -- Review hearings -- Limitation -- Use of state funds.
- 13.32A.198 At-risk youth -- Review by court.
- 13.32A.200 Hearings under chapter -- Time or place -- Public excluded.
- 13.32A.205 Acceptance of petitions by court -- Damages.
- 13.32A.210 Foster home placement -- Parental preferences.
- 13.32A.250 Failure to comply with order as civil contempt -- Motion -- Penalties.
- 13.32A.300 No entitlement to services created by chapter.
|Consistency required in administration of statutes applicable to runaway youth, at-risk youth, and families in conflict: RCW
Family preservation services: Chapter 74.14C RCW.
Foster placement prevention: Chapter 74.14C RCW.
Juvenile may be both dependent and an offender: RCW 13.04.300.
Services for families-in-conflict: RCW 74.14A.020.
Transitional treatment program for gang and drug-involved juvenile offenders: RCW 13.40.310.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.