2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 74.14A RCW: Children and family services
- 74.14A.010 Legislative declaration.
- 74.14A.020 Services for emotionally disturbed and mentally ill children, potentially dependent children, and families-in-conflict.
- 74.14A.025 Services for emotionally disturbed and mentally ill children, potentially dependent children, and families-in-conflict -- Policy updated.
- 74.14A.030 Treatment of juvenile offenders -- Nonresidential community-based programs.
- 74.14A.040 Treatment of juvenile offenders -- Involvement of family unit.
- 74.14A.050 Identification of children in a state-assisted support system -- Program development for long-term care -- Foster care caseload -- Emancipation of minors study.
- 74.14A.060 Blended funding projects -- Department to make annual reports.
- 74.14A.900 Short title -- 1983 c 192.
- 74.14A.901 Severability -- 1983 c 192.
|Shaken baby syndrome: RCW 43.121.140.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.