2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 13.06 RCW: Juvenile offenders — consolidated juvenile services programs (formerly probation services — special supervision programs)
- 13.06.010 Intention.
- 13.06.020 State to share in cost.
- 13.06.030 Rules -- Standards -- "Consolidated juvenile services" defined.
- 13.06.040 Application by county or counties for state financial aid.
- 13.06.050 Conditions for receiving state funds -- Criteria for distribution of funds -- Annual report on programs to reduce racial disproportionality.
- 13.06.055 Housing authorities law -- Group homes or halfway houses for released juveniles or developmentally disabled. Notes:
|Juvenile may be both dependent and an offender: RCW 13.04.300.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.