2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 57 — Water-sewer districts
- 57.02 General provisions.
- 57.04 Formation and dissolution.
- 57.06 Validation and construction.
- 57.08 Powers.
- 57.12 Officers and elections.
- 57.16 Comprehensive plan -- Local improvement districts.
- 57.20 Finances.
- 57.22 Contracts for system extensions.
- 57.24 Annexation of territory.
- 57.28 Withdrawal of territory.
- 57.32 Consolidation of districts -- Transfer of part of district.
- 57.36 Merger of districts.
- 57.42 Disposition of property to public utility district.
- 57.46 Voluntary contributions to assist low-income customers.
- 57.90 Disincorporation of districts in counties with 210,000 population or more.
|Assumption of jurisdiction over district or territory to city or town: Chapter
Conveyances of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
County water systems, authority, procedure: Chapter 36.94 RCW.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Furnishing impure water: RCW 70.54.020.
Irrigation districts authorized to acquire water district's water system, authority to convey: RCW 87.03.015.
Municipal corporation may authorize investment of funds that are in custody of county treasurer or other municipal corporation treasurer: RCW 36.29.020.
Port district may provide sewer and water utilities in adjacent areas: RCW 53.08.040.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.