2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.02 RCW: General provisions
- 57.02.001 Reclassification of water and sewer districts -- Previous actions valid.
- 57.02.010 Petition signatures of property owners -- Rules governing.
- 57.02.015 Board of commissioners may notify property owners about petitions -- Review of petitions -- Information.
- 57.02.020 Claims against district.
- 57.02.030 Title to be liberally construed.
- 57.02.040 Water-sewer district activities to be approved -- Criteria for approval by county legislative authority.
- 57.02.045 Approval by county legislative authority final, when -- Boundary review board approval.
- 57.02.050 Multicounty districts -- Delegation of duties -- Exceptions.
- 57.02.070 Ratification of actions for the formation, annexation, consolidation, or merger of water districts prior to July 10, 1982.
- 57.02.080 Water-sewer districts desiring to merge into irrigation districts -- Procedure.
- 57.02.090 Elections. Notes:
|Effect when city or town takes over portion of water system: RCW 57.08.035.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.