2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.04 RCW: Formation and dissolution
- 57.04.001 Actions subject to review by boundary review board.
- 57.04.020 Districts authorized.
- 57.04.030 Petition procedure -- Hearing -- Boundaries.
- 57.04.050 Election -- Notice -- Excess tax levy.
- 57.04.055 County auditor to conduct elections -- Expenses.
- 57.04.060 District created -- Name -- Formation expenses.
- 57.04.065 Change of name -- Procedure -- Effect.
- 57.04.070 When two or more petitions filed.
- 57.04.080 Act cumulative.
- 57.04.090 Dissolution -- Legislative and court methods.
- 57.04.100 Dissolution -- Election method.
- 57.04.110 Dissolution when district's boundaries identical with municipality.
- 57.04.120 Sewerage improvement districts located in counties with populations of from forty thousand to less than seventy thousand become sewer districts.
- 57.04.130 Sewerage improvement districts operating as sewer districts become water-sewer districts -- Procedure.
- 57.04.140 Formation -- Alternative method -- New development. Notes:
|Dissolution of inactive special purpose districts: Chapter 36.96 RCW.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.