2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 35.92 RCW: Municipal utilities
- 35.92.010 Authority to acquire and operate waterworks -- Generation of electricity -- Classification of services for rates.
- 35.92.012 May accept and operate water-sewer district's property when boundaries are identical.
- 35.92.014 Acquisition of out-of-state waterworks.
- 35.92.015 Acquisition of out-of-state waterworks -- Joint acquisition and operation.
- 35.92.017 Authority to assist customers in the acquisition of water conservation equipment -- Limitations.
- 35.92.020 Authority to acquire and operate sewerage and solid waste handling systems, plants, sites, or facilities -- Classification of services and facilities for rates -- Assistance for low-income persons.
- 35.92.021 Public property subject to rates and charges for storm water control facilities.
- 35.92.023 Solid waste -- Compliance with chapter 70.95 RCW required.
- 35.92.025 Authority to make charges for connecting to water or sewerage system -- Interest charges.
- 35.92.027 Extension of water and sewer facilities outside city subject to review by boundary review board.
- 35.92.030 Authority to acquire and operate stone or asphalt plants.
- 35.92.040 Authority to acquire and operate public markets and cold storage plants -- "Public markets" defined.
- 35.92.050 Authority to acquire and operate utilities.
- 35.92.052 First class cities operating electrical facilities -- Participation in agreements to use or own high voltage transmission facilities and other electrical generating facilities -- Terms -- Limitations.
- 35.92.054 May acquire electrical distribution property from public utility district.
- 35.92.060 Authority to acquire and operate transportation facilities.
- 35.92.070 Procedure -- Election.
- 35.92.075 Indebtedness incurred on credit of expected utility revenues.
- 35.92.080 General obligation bonds.
- 35.92.090 Limit of indebtedness.
- 35.92.100 Revenue bonds or warrants.
- 35.92.105 Revenue bonds, warrants, or other evidences of indebtedness for energy or water conservation programs.
- 35.92.110 Funding or refunding bonds.
- 35.92.120 Funding or refunding bonds -- Bonds not general obligation.
- 35.92.130 Funding or refunding bonds -- Single issue may refund multiple series.
- 35.92.140 Funding or refunding bonds -- Issuance of bonds -- Ordinance.
- 35.92.150 Funding or refunding bonds -- Terms of bonds.
- 35.92.160 Funding or refunding bonds -- Recourse of bond owners.
- 35.92.170 City may extend water system outside limits.
- 35.92.180 City may extend water system outside limits -- May acquire property outside city.
- 35.92.190 City may extend water system outside limits -- Cannot condemn irrigation system.
- 35.92.200 City may extend water system outside limits -- Contracts for outside service.
- 35.92.220 Acquisition of water rights -- Consolidation of irrigation assessment districts.
- 35.92.230 Acquisition of water rights -- Special assessments.
- 35.92.240 Acquisition of water rights -- Levy of assessments.
- 35.92.250 Acquisition of water rights -- District property need not be contiguous.
- 35.92.260 Acquisition of water rights -- Mode of assessment.
- 35.92.263 Acquisition of water rights -- Water rights acquired by purchase of shares in water users' association or corporation -- Authority to acquire and hold shares.
- 35.92.265 Acquisition of water rights -- Existing local improvement districts validated -- Debts, obligations, assessments, etc., declared legal and valid.
- 35.92.270 Passenger transportation systems -- Authority to make studies -- Contracts with and acquisition of privately owned systems.
- 35.92.275 Assumption of obligations of private pension plan when urban transportation system acquired.
- 35.92.280 Cities over 150,000, joint undertaking with P.U.D. as to electric utility properties -- "Electric utility properties" defined.
- 35.92.290 Cities over 150,000, joint undertaking with P.U.D. as to electric utility properties -- Agreements.
- 35.92.300 Cities over 150,000, joint undertaking with P.U.D. as to electric utility properties -- Financing.
- 35.92.310 Cities over 150,000, joint undertaking with P.U.D. as to electric utility properties -- Authority granted is additional power.
- 35.92.350 Electrical construction or improvement -- Bid proposals -- Contract proposal forms -- Conditions for issuance -- Refusal -- Appeal.
- 35.92.355 Energy conservation -- Legislative findings.
- 35.92.360 Energy conservation plan -- Financing authorized for energy conservation projects in structures or equipment -- Limitations.
- 35.92.365 Tariff for irrigation pumping service -- Authority to buy back electricity.
- 35.92.370 Lease of real property under electrical transmission lines for private gardening purposes.
- 35.92.380 Waiver or delay of collection of tap-in charges, connection or hookup fees for low income persons.
- 35.92.390 Municipal utilities encouraged to provide customers with landscaping information and to request voluntary donations for urban forestry.
- 35.92.400 Provision of water services and facilities -- Contract with Canadian corporation.
- 35.92.410 Provision of sewer services and facilities -- Contract with Canadian corporation.
- 35.92.420 Purchase of electric power and energy from joint operating agency. Notes:
|Assessments and charges against state lands: Chapter
Electric franchises and rights of way: Chapter 80.32 RCW.
Joint development of nuclear, thermal power facilities: Chapter 54.44 RCW.
Local improvement districts, creation: Chapter 35.43 RCW.
Public utility districts: Title 54 RCW.
Sewerage improvement districts: Chapter 85.08 RCW.
Special assessments or taxation for local improvements: State Constitution Art. 7 § 9.
Street railways: Chapter 81.64 RCW.
Water-sewer districts: Title 57 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.