2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.36 RCW: Merger of districts
- 57.36.001 Actions subject to review by boundary review board.
- 57.36.010 Merger of districts authorized.
- 57.36.020 Initiation of merger -- Procedure.
- 57.36.030 Agreement -- Certification to county auditor -- Election -- Notice, conduct.
- 57.36.040 When merger effective -- Cessation of merging district -- Commissioners.
- 57.36.050 Vesting of funds and property in merger district -- Outstanding indebtedness.
- 57.36.060 Persons serving on both boards to hold only one position after merger.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.