2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.08 RCW: Powers
- 57.08.005 Powers.
- 57.08.007 Concurrent service by two districts.
- 57.08.009 Use of property not immediately necessary to district for park or recreational purposes.
- 57.08.011 Authority to manage, operate, maintain, or repair public or private water system -- Contract.
- 57.08.012 Fluoridation of water authorized.
- 57.08.014 Authority to adjust or delay rates or charges for low-income persons -- Notice.
- 57.08.015 Sale of unnecessary property authorized -- Notice.
- 57.08.016 Sale of unnecessary property authorized -- Additional requirements for sale of realty.
- 57.08.017 Application of sections to certain service provider agreements under chapter 70.150 RCW.
- 57.08.020 Conveyance of water system to city or town.
- 57.08.030 Election on conveyance -- Contract for operation of facilities.
- 57.08.035 Effect when city or town takes over portion of water system.
- 57.08.040 City or town may accept and agree to maintain system.
- 57.08.044 Contracts for acquisition, use, operation, etc., authorized -- Service to areas in other districts.
- 57.08.047 Provision of water, sewer, or drainage service beyond district subject to review by boundary review board.
- 57.08.050 Contracts for materials and work -- Notice -- Bids -- Small works roster -- Requirements waived, when.
- 57.08.060 Powers as to street lighting systems -- Establishment.
- 57.08.065 Powers as to mutual systems -- Overlapping districts -- Operation of system of sewerage or drainage by former water district.
- 57.08.070 Participation in volunteer fire fighters' relief and pension fund.
- 57.08.081 Rates and charges -- Delinquencies.
- 57.08.085 Public property subject to rates and charges for drainage facilities.
- 57.08.100 Health care, group, life, and social security insurance contracts for employees', commissioners' benefit -- Joint action with other districts.
- 57.08.105 Liability insurance for officials and employees.
- 57.08.107 Liability insurance for officers and employees authorized.
- 57.08.112 Association of commissioners -- Association to furnish information to legislature and governor.
- 57.08.120 Lease of real property -- Notice, contents, publication -- Performance bond or security.
- 57.08.140 RCW 39.33.060 to govern on sales by district for park and recreational purposes.
- 57.08.150 Extensions by private party -- Preparation of plans -- Review by district.
- 57.08.160 Authority to assist customers in the acquisition of water conservation equipment -- Limitations.
- 57.08.170 Water conservation plan -- Emergency water use restrictions -- Fine.
- 57.08.180 Sewer, drainage, and water connections without district permission -- Penalties.
- 57.08.190 Cooperative watershed management.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.