2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.16 RCW: Comprehensive plan — local improvement districts
- 57.16.010 General comprehensive plan of improvements -- Approval of engineer, director of health, and city, town, or county -- Amendments.
- 57.16.015 Expenditures before plan adopted and approved.
- 57.16.045 Additions and betterments -- Annexed areas.
- 57.16.050 Districts authorized -- Special assessments -- Bonds.
- 57.16.060 Resolution or petition to form district -- Procedure -- Written protest -- Notice.
- 57.16.062 Hearing -- Improvement ordered -- Divestment of power to order -- Notice -- Appeal -- Assessment roll.
- 57.16.065 Notice must contain statement that assessments may vary from estimates.
- 57.16.070 Hearing on assessment roll -- Notice.
- 57.16.073 Sanitary sewer and potable water facilities -- Notice to certain property owners.
- 57.16.075 Exemption of farm and agricultural land from special benefit assessments.
- 57.16.080 Enlarged district.
- 57.16.090 Review.
- 57.16.100 Conclusiveness of roll -- Correction of errors.
- 57.16.110 Segregation of assessment -- Procedure.
- 57.16.120 Acquisition of property subject to local improvement assessments -- Payment.
- 57.16.140 Excess sewer capacity or water supply not grounds for zoning decision challenge.
- 57.16.150 Foreclosure of assessments -- Attorneys' fees.
- 57.16.160 Review of sewer general comprehensive plan -- Time limitations -- Notice of rejection of plan or extension of timeline.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.