2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 35.13A RCW: Water or sewer districts — assumption of jurisdiction
- 35.13A.010 Definitions.
- 35.13A.020 Assumption authorized -- Disposition of properties and rights -- Outstanding indebtedness -- Management and control.
- 35.13A.030 Assumption of control if sixty percent or more of area or valuation within city.
- 35.13A.0301 Assumption of water-sewer district before July 1, 1999 -- Limitations.
- 35.13A.040 Assumption of control if less than sixty percent of area or valuation within city.
- 35.13A.050 Territory containing facilities within or without city -- Duties of city or district -- Rates and charges -- Assumption of responsibility -- Outstanding indebtedness -- Properties and rights.
- 35.13A.060 District in more than one city -- Assumption of responsibilities -- Duties of cities.
- 35.13A.070 Contracts.
- 35.13A.080 Dissolution of water district or sewer district.
- 35.13A.090 Employment and rights of district employees.
- 35.13A.100 Assumption of substandard water system -- Limited immunity from liability.
- 35.13A.111 Assumption of water-sewer district with fewer than two hundred fifty customers.
- 35.13A.900 Severability -- 1971 ex.s. c 95.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.