2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.24 RCW: Annexation of territory
- 57.24.001 Actions subject to review by boundary review board.
- 57.24.010 Annexation authorized -- Petition -- Notice of hearing.
- 57.24.020 Hearing procedure -- Boundaries -- Election, notice, judges.
- 57.24.040 Election -- Qualification of voters.
- 57.24.050 Expense of election.
- 57.24.060 Petition method is alternative to election method.
- 57.24.070 Petition method -- Petition -- Signers -- Content -- Certain public properties excluded from local improvement districts.
- 57.24.080 Petition method -- Hearing -- Notice.
- 57.24.090 Petition method -- Resolution providing for annexation.
- 57.24.100 Petition method -- Effective date of annexation -- Prior indebtedness.
- 57.24.170 Annexation of certain unincorporated territory -- Authorized -- Hearing.
- 57.24.180 Annexation of certain unincorporated territory -- Opportunity to be heard -- Effective date of annexation resolution -- Notice -- Referendum.
- 57.24.190 Annexation of certain unincorporated territory -- Referendum authorized -- Petition -- Election -- Effective date of annexation.
- 57.24.200 Expenditure of funds to provide certain information authorized -- Limits.
- 57.24.210 Annexation of certain unincorporated territory with boundaries contiguous to two municipal corporations providing water or sewer service -- Procedure.
- 57.24.220 Assumption of substandard water system -- Limited immunity from liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.