2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 57.20 RCW: Finances
- 57.20.010 General obligation bonds -- Term -- Issuance -- Excess bond retirement levies.
- 57.20.015 Refunding general obligation bonds.
- 57.20.018 Revenue bonds authorized -- Use.
- 57.20.0181 Additional revenue bonds for increased cost of improvements.
- 57.20.019 Additions and betterments.
- 57.20.020 Revenue bonds -- Special fund.
- 57.20.023 Covenants to guarantee payment of revenue bonds -- Bonds payable from same source may be issued on parity.
- 57.20.025 Refunding revenue bonds.
- 57.20.027 Revenue warrants and revenue bond anticipation warrants.
- 57.20.030 Local improvement guaranty fund.
- 57.20.080 Guaranty fund -- Subrogation of district as trustee.
- 57.20.090 Rights and remedies of bond owner.
- 57.20.105 Vote on general indebtedness.
- 57.20.110 Limitation of indebtedness.
- 57.20.120 Additional indebtedness -- Ballot proposition.
- 57.20.130 Bonds -- Payment of interest.
- 57.20.135 Treasurer -- Designation -- Approval -- Powers and duties -- Bond.
- 57.20.140 Maintenance or general fund and special funds.
- 57.20.150 Maintenance or general fund and special funds -- Use of surplus in maintenance or general fund.
- 57.20.160 Maintenance or general fund and special funds -- Deposits and investments.
- 57.20.165 Deposit account requirements.
- 57.20.170 Maintenance or general fund and special funds -- Loans from maintenance or general funds to construction funds or other funds. Notes:
|Election to authorize revenue bonds: RCW 57.20.018.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.