2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - State and County Departments and Boards of Human Resources.
- Chapter 3 - Department of Senior Services.
- Chapter 4 - Public Assistance Generally.
- Chapter 5 - Assistance to Needy Blind Persons.
- Chapter 6 - Medical Assistance to Elderly Persons.
- Chapter 7 - Child Care.
- Chapter 7A - Child Care Commission.
- Chapter 7B - Licensed Day Care Evacuation Plan.
- Chapter 8 - Relief and Support of Poor Persons by Counties.
- Chapter 9 - Protection of Aged Adults or Adults With a Disability.
- Chapter 9A - In-Home Services and Equipment for Persons With Developmental Disability.
- Chapter 9B - Alabama Family Trust Board of Trustees.
- Chapter 9C - Bill of Rights for Persons With Developmental Disabilities and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Chapter 9D - Elder Abuse Prevention Act.
- Chapter 9E - Protecting Alabama's Elders Act. Transferred.
- Chapter 9F - Elder Abuse Protection Order and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 10 - Child Support Programs.
- Chapter 11A - Welfare Employment Program.
- Chapter 12 - Kinship Foster Care Program.
- Chapter 12A - Foster Parents' Bill of Rights.
- Chapter 12B - Fostering Hope Scholarship Act of 2015.
- Chapter 13 - Criminal Background Checks on Persons Responsible for Children, Elderly, and Disabled.
- Chapter 14 - Individual Development Account Program.
- Chapter 15 - Alabama Youth Residential Facility Abuse Prevention Act
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.