2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 2 - State and County Departments and Boards of Human Resources.
- Section 38-2-1 - State Department of Human Resources.
- Section 38-2-2 - State Board of Human Resources.
- Section 38-2-3 - Commissioner of State Department of Human Resources; other personnel.
- Section 38-2-4 - Legal counsel for department.
- Section 38-2-5 - Allocation of funds.
- Section 38-2-6 - Duties, powers, and responsibilities of state department.
- Section 38-2-6.1 - Office of State Parent Locator for the Location of Absent Parents established; duties; assistance of other agencies, etc.; use of information obtained.
- Section 38-2-7 - County boards of human resources created; composition; terms of office; meetings; duties, etc.; county director.
- Section 38-2-8 - County departments of human resources.
- Section 38-2-9 - Appropriations by counties and municipalities; expenditures to be approved by state department.
- Section 38-2-10 - Authority of state department with respect to granting of public assistance.
- Section 38-2-11 - Photographic reproductions of books, records, papers or other documents of state department.
- Section 38-2-12 - Authority of commissioner to destroy certain records, etc.
- Section 38-2-13 - Bonds of officers of State Department of Human Resources.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.