2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 9B - Alabama Family Trust Board of Trustees.
- Section 38-9B-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 38-9B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 38-9B-3 - Contributors allowed to supplement care of impaired persons; assets of trustees.
- Section 38-9B-4 - Creation of board; composition; compensation; accounting of funds; policies and procedures.
- Section 38-9B-5 - AFT Corporation, Trust, and Charitable Trust.
- Section 38-9B-6 - Rights and interests of life beneficiaries and contributors.
- Section 38-9B-7 - Trustee liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.