2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 13 - Criminal Background Checks on Persons Responsible for Children, Elderly, and Disabled.
- Section 38-13-1 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 38-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 38-13-3 - Criminal history background information check required for certain individuals; exemptions.
- Section 38-13-4 - Mandatory criminal history check notice; suitability determinations; checks on subsequent activity.
- Section 38-13-5 - Additional requirements.
- Section 38-13-6 - Fees.
- Section 38-13-7 - Duties of Departments of Public Safety and Human Resources; review of determinations.
- Section 38-13-8 - Confidentiality and disclosure of reports.
- Section 38-13-9 - Violations.
- Section 38-13-10 - No cause of action established; immunity not waived.
- Section 38-13-11 - Disposition of fees.
- Section 38-13-12 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.