2019 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
- Chapter 1 - Public Service Commission.
- Chapter 2 - Transportation Companies.
- Chapter 2A - Communications Reform Act of 2005.
- Chapter 3 - Motor Vehicle Carriers.
- Chapter 4 - Public Utilities Other Than Transportation Companies or Motor Vehicle Carriers.
- Chapter 5 - Power Districts.
- Chapter 6 - Electric Cooperatives.
- Chapter 7 - Electric Membership Corporations.
- Chapter 8 - Penal Provisions.
- Chapter 9 - Regulation of Air Commerce.
- Chapter 10 - Railroad Preservation.
- Chapter 10A - Alabama Shortline Railroad Infrastructure Rehabilitation Act.
- Chapter 11 - Rapid Rail Transit Compact.
- Chapter 11A - Northeast Mississippi - Northwest Alabama Railroad Authority Compact.
- Chapter 11B - Alabama Capital Assistance Stimulus for Rail Projects Act of 2009.
- Chapter 12 - Development of Cogeneration Facilities.
- Chapter 13 - Incorporation of Railroad Authorities as Public Corporations.
- Chapter 14 - Service Territories for Electric Suppliers.
- Chapter 15 - Notification of Excavation or Demolition Operations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.