2019 Code of Alabama
Title 39 - Public Works.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Letting, Execution, and Administration of Public Improvements Contracts by State Agencies Generally.
- Chapter 3 - Use of Domestic Products and Resident Workmen for Public Works, Improvements, Etc.
- Chapter 5 - Actions or Proceedings Upon Public Works or Improvements Contracts Improperly Let or Executed.
- Chapter 6 - Construction of Public Buildings With Radioactive Fallout Protection.
- Chapter 7 - Improvement Authorities.
- Chapter 8 - Fair and Open Competition in Governmental Construction Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.