2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 9 - Protection of Aged Adults or Adults With a Disability.
- Section 38-9-1 - Short title.
- Section 38-9-2 - Definitions.
- Section 38-9-3 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 38-9-4 - Arrangements for protective services; liability of department for protective services; services to conform to wishes of person to be served; duty of department to ascertain persons in need of care and protection.
- Section 38-9-5 - Emergency protective services.
- Section 38-9-6 - Protective placement or other protective services.
- Section 38-9-7 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 38-9-8 - Reports by physicians, etc., of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, neglect, or exploitation - Required; contents; investigation.
- Section 38-9-9 - Reports by physicians, etc., of physical abuse, neglect or exploitation - Immunity of reporter from civil and criminal liability.
- Section 38-9-10 - Reports by physicians, etc., of physical abuse, neglect or exploitation - Penalty for failure to make report.
- Section 38-9-11 - Exemption of officers, agents and employees of department from civil liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.