2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 5 - Assistance to Needy Blind Persons.
- Section 38-5-1 - Amount of assistance.
- Section 38-5-2 - To whom assistance payable.
- Section 38-5-3 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 38-5-4 - Property which may be retained by applicant.
- Section 38-5-5 - Aid inalienable; cost of hospitalization, medical care, etc., not to constitute a lien on property of recipient.
- Section 38-5-6 - Relatives not legally liable for support, hospital and medical care, etc.
- Section 38-5-7 - Conflicts with Social Security Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.