2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 14 - Individual Development Account Program.
- Section 38-14-1 - Definitions.
- Section 38-14-2 - Establishment of account.
- Section 38-14-3 - Matching funds.
- Section 38-14-4 - Withdrawals and reimbursements.
- Section 38-14-5 - Financial literacy education.
- Section 38-14-6 - Source of deposits; limitations on deposits.
- Section 38-14-7 - Exclusion from gross income.
- Section 38-14-8 - Selection of fiduciary organizations.
- Section 38-14-9 - Administration of accounts.
- Section 38-14-10 - Eligibility for means-tested public benefits.
- Section 38-14-11 - Funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.