2019 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 7 - Child Care.
- Section 38-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 38-7-2 - Definitions.
- Section 38-7-3 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Requirements; recordkeeping; parental notifications, etc.; affidavits; inspections and investigations.
- Section 38-7-4 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Application; investigation; application to operate foster family home may be made to licensed child-placing agency.
- Section 38-7-5 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Issuance and term; temporary permits; provisional approval of home; preferential treatment of family members concerning placement of children.
- Section 38-7-6 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Renewal; reexamination; renewal of approval of boarding home.
- Section 38-7-7 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Department to establish minimum standards for licensing; factors to be considered; children in need of special treatment; department to offer consultation.
- Section 38-7-8 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Revocation or refusal to renew license - Grounds.
- Section 38-7-9 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Revocation or refusal to renew license - Aggrieved party entitled to hearing; review of final decision or action of department; bond; when decision may be set aside; section not applicable to boarding homes and free homes.
- Section 38-7-10 - License to operate or conduct child-care facility - Investigation of operation without license; report to attorney general for prosecution.
- Section 38-7-11 - Inspection of facilities.
- Section 38-7-12 - Advertisements.
- Section 38-7-13 - Records to be kept by child-care facility; use and disclosure of information.
- Section 38-7-14 - Reports by child-care facility.
- Section 38-7-14.1 - Educational information on influenza disease and vaccine.
- Section 38-7-15 - Conditions precedent to bringing child into state for purposes of adoption or placement in child-care facility.
- Section 38-7-16 - Penalties; burden of proof of relationship.
- Section 38-7-17 - Duty of district attorney to enforce chapter or prosecute violations.
- Section 38-7-18 - Mandatory state subsidized child day-care services program.
- Section 38-7-19 - Powers of department as to transitional living facilities.
- Section 38-7-20 - Employment in day care center of individual under 19 years of age with certain credentials.
- Section 38-7-21 - Licensing of church, religious nonprofit entity, or religious nonprofit school to operate as licensed day care center.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.