2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 59 — Landlord and tenant
- 59.04 Tenancies.
- 59.08 Default in rent of forty dollars or less.
- 59.12 Forcible entry and forcible and unlawful detainer.
- 59.16 Unlawful entry and detainer.
- 59.18 Residential Landlord-Tenant Act.
- 59.20 Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord-Tenant Act.
- 59.21 Mobile home relocation assistance.
- 59.22 Office of mobile home affairs -- Resident-owned mobile home parks.
- 59.23 Mobile home parks -- Resident ownership in event of sale.
- 59.24 Rental security deposit guarantee program.
- 59.28 Federally assisted housing.
Action to recover real property, jury trial: RCW 4.40.060.
Adverse possession: Chapter 7.28 RCW.
Boundaries and plats: Title 58 RCW.
County property, sales, leases, etc.: Chapter 36.34 RCW.
Ejectment and quieting title: Chapter 7.28 RCW.
Executions, sale of short term leasehold absolute: RCW 6.21.080.
Housing authorities law: Chapter 35.82 RCW.
Mining leases: Chapter 79.14 RCW.
Mortgages and trust receipts: Title 61 RCW.
Nuisances: Chapter 7.48 RCW.
Oil and gas leases: Chapter 79.14 RCW.
Private seals abolished: RCW 64.04.090.
Property insurance, insurable interest: RCW 48.18.040.
Public lands: Title 79 RCW.
Real property and conveyances: Title 64 RCW.
Recording: Chapter 65.08 RCW.
Registration of land titles: Chapter 65.12 RCW.
Statute of frauds: Chapter 19.36 RCW.
Taxation, property: Title 84 RCW.
Title insurers: Chapter 48.29 RCW.
Waste and trespass: Chapter 64.12 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.