2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 48.29 RCW: Title insurers
- 48.29.010 Scope of chapter--Definitions.
- 48.29.020 Certificate of authority -- Qualifications.
- 48.29.040 May do business in two or more counties -- Restrictions.
- 48.29.120 Reserve requirements.
- 48.29.130 Investments.
- 48.29.140 Premium rates.
- 48.29.150 Taxation of title insurers.
- 48.29.155 Agent license -- Financial responsibility -- Definitions.
- 48.29.160 Agents -- County tract indexes required.
- 48.29.170 Agents -- Separate licenses for individuals not required.
- 48.29.180 Disclosure of energy conservation payment obligations -- Informational note -- Liability.
- 48.29.190 Conducting business as escrow agent -- Requirements -- Violation, penalties.
- 48.29.200 Prohibited practices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.