2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 64.08 RCW: Acknowledgments
- 64.08.010 Who may take acknowledgments.
- 64.08.020 Acknowledgments out of state -- Certificate.
- 64.08.040 Foreign acknowledgments, who may take.
- 64.08.050 Certificate of acknowledgment -- Evidence.
- 64.08.060 Form of certificate for individual.
- 64.08.070 Form of certificate for corporation.
- 64.08.090 Authority of superintendents, business managers and officers of correctional institutions to take acknowledgments and administer oaths -- Procedure.
- 64.08.100 Acknowledgments by persons unable to sign name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.