2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 36.34 RCW: County property
- 36.34.005 Establishment of comprehensive procedures for management of county property authorized -- Exemption from chapter.
- 36.34.010 Authority to sell -- May sell timber, minerals separately -- Mineral reservation.
- 36.34.020 Publication of notice of intention to sell.
- 36.34.030 Requirements of notice -- Posting.
- 36.34.040 Public hearing.
- 36.34.050 Findings and determination -- Minimum price.
- 36.34.060 Sales of personalty.
- 36.34.070 Sales and purchases of equipment -- Trade-ins.
- 36.34.080 Sales to be at public auction.
- 36.34.090 Notice of sale.
- 36.34.100 Notice of sale -- Requirements of.
- 36.34.110 Disposition of proceeds.
- 36.34.120 Used equipment sales.
- 36.34.130 Intergovernmental sales.
- 36.34.135 Leases of county property -- Affordable housing.
- 36.34.137 Affordable housing -- Inventory of suitable property.
- 36.34.140 Leases of county property -- Airports.
- 36.34.145 Leases of county property to nonprofit organizations for agricultural fairs.
- 36.34.150 Application to lease -- Deposit.
- 36.34.160 Notice of intention to lease.
- 36.34.170 Objections to leasing.
- 36.34.180 Lease terms.
- 36.34.190 Lease to highest responsible bidder.
- 36.34.192 Application of RCW 36.34.150 through 36.34.190 to certain service provider agreements under chapter 70.150 RCW.
- 36.34.200 Execution of lease agreement.
- 36.34.205 Lease of building space -- Counties with a population of one million or more.
- 36.34.210 Forest lands may be conveyed to United States.
- 36.34.220 Lease or conveyance to United States for flood control, navigation, and allied purposes.
- 36.34.230 Lease or conveyance to United States for flood control, navigation, and allied purposes -- State consents to conveyance.
- 36.34.240 Lease or conveyance to United States for flood control, navigation, and allied purposes -- Cession of jurisdiction.
- 36.34.250 Lease or conveyance to the state or to United States for military, housing, and other purposes.
- 36.34.260 Lease or conveyance to the state or to United States for military, housing, and other purposes -- Procedure.
- 36.34.270 Lease or conveyance to the state or to United States for military, housing, and other purposes -- Execution of instrument of transfer.
- 36.34.280 Conveyance to municipality.
- 36.34.290 Dedication of county land for streets and alleys.
- 36.34.300 Dedication of county land for streets and alleys -- Execution of dedication -- Effective date.
- 36.34.310 Long term leases to United States.
- 36.34.320 Executory conditional sales contracts for purchase of property -- Limit on indebtedness -- Election, when.
- 36.34.330 Exchange for privately owned real property of equal value.
- 36.34.340 May acquire property for park, recreational, viewpoint, greenbelt, conservation, historic, scenic, or view purposes.
- 36.34.355 Chapter not applicable to certain transfers of property.
|Acquisition and operation of public cemeteries and funeral facilities: Chapter
Eminent domain by state of county property: Chapter 8.04 RCW.
Federal areas on
Flood control by counties jointly, lease or sale of property: RCW 86.13.100.
Industrial development districts, transfer of county lands to: Chapter 53.25 RCW.
Mineral and petroleum leases on county lands: Chapter 78.16 RCW.
Property subject to diking, drainage or sewerage improvement assessments, resale or lease by county: RCW 85.08.500.
Rights of way over by diking districts: RCW 85.05.080.
Tax liens, property, county acquisitions as subject to: RCW 84.60.050.
Television reception improvement district dissolution, disposition of property: RCW 36.95.200.
Underground storage of natural gas, lease of county lands for: RCW 80.40.070.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.