2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 59.22 RCW: Office of mobile home affairs — resident-owned mobile home parks
- 59.22.010 Legislative findings.
- 59.22.020 Definitions.
- 59.22.030 Mobile home park purchase account.
- 59.22.032 Loans for mobile home park conversion costs -- Resident eligibility -- Flexible repayment terms.
- 59.22.034 Loan duration -- Rate of interest -- Security -- Administration of loan.
- 59.22.036 Requirements for financing approval -- Department's duties.
- 59.22.038 Eligibility for loans -- Amount of loans -- Determining factors.
- 59.22.039 Technical assistance for mobile home park conversion.
- 59.22.050 Office of mobile home affairs -- Duties.
- 59.22.070 Mobile home affairs account.
- 59.22.080 Transfer of title -- Fee -- Department of licensing -- Rules.
- 59.22.085 Transfer of title -- Fee supersedes other fee.
- 59.22.090 Manufactured housing task force -- Duties -- Membership.
|Manufactured/mobile home landlord-tenant act: Chapter 59.20 RCW.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.