2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 19.36 RCW: Contracts and credit agreements requiring writings
- 19.36.010 Contracts, etc., void unless in writing.
- 19.36.020 Deeds, etc., in trust for grantor void as to creditors.
- 19.36.100 "Credit agreement" defined.
- 19.36.110 Enforceability of credit agreements -- Effect of oral agreements and partial performance.
- 19.36.120 Exempt agreements.
- 19.36.130 Notice required.
- 19.36.140 Notice -- Form and contents.
- 19.36.900 Effective date -- Application -- 1990 c 211. Notes:
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.