2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 64.12 RCW: Waste and trespass
- 64.12.010 Waste actionable.
- 64.12.020 Waste by guardian or tenant, action for.
- 64.12.030 Injury to or removing trees, etc. -- Damages.
- 64.12.035 Cutting or removing vegetation -- Electric utility -- Liability -- Definitions.
- 64.12.040 Mitigating circumstances -- Damages.
- 64.12.045 Cutting, breaking, removing Christmas trees from state lands -- Compensation.
- 64.12.050 Injunction to prevent waste on public land.
- 64.12.060 Action by occupant of unsurveyed land. Notes:
|Actions to be commenced where subject is situated: RCW
Damages for waste after injunction issued: RCW 7.40.200.
Injunctions, generally: Chapter 7.40 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.