2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 59.23 RCW: Mobile home parks — resident ownership in event of sale
- 59.23.005 Findings -- Intent.
- 59.23.010 Obligation of good faith.
- 59.23.015 Application of chapter -- Definition of "notice."
- 59.23.020 Definitions.
- 59.23.025 Notice to qualified tenant organization of sale of mobile home park -- Time frame for negotiations -- Terms -- Transfer or sale to relatives.
- 59.23.030 Improper notice by mobile home park owner -- Sale may be set aside -- Attorneys' fees.
- 59.23.035 Notice to mobile home park owner of sale of tenant's mobile home -- Time frame for negotiations -- Terms -- Transfer or sale to relatives.
- 59.23.040 Improper notice by mobile home owner -- Sale may be set aside -- Attorneys' fees. Notes:
| Reviser's note: Chapter
59.23 RCW was declared invalid in Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington v. State, 142 Wash.2d 347 (2000).|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.