2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 65.08 RCW: Recording
- 65.08.030 Recorded irregular instrument imparts notice.
- 65.08.050 Recording land office receipts.
- 65.08.060 Terms defined.
- 65.08.070 Real property conveyances to be recorded.
- 65.08.090 Letters patent.
- 65.08.095 Conveyances of fee title by public bodies.
- 65.08.100 Certified copies.
- 65.08.110 Certified copies -- Effect.
- 65.08.120 Assignment of mortgage -- Notice.
- 65.08.130 Revocation of power of attorney.
- 65.08.140 No liability for error in recording when properly indexed.
- 65.08.150 Duty to record.
- 65.08.160 Recording master form instruments and mortgages or deeds of trust incorporating master form provisions.
- 65.08.170 Notice of additional water or sewer facility tap or connection charges -- Required -- Contents.
- 65.08.180 Notice of additional water or sewer facility tap or connection charges -- Duration -- Certificate of payment and release.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.