2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
- Chapter 1 - Conspiracy, Accessories and Attempts.
- Chapter 3 - Crimes Against the Person.
- Chapter 5 - Offenses Affecting Children.
- Chapter 7 - Crimes Against Sovereignty or Administration of Government.
- Chapter 9 - Offenses Affecting Administration of Justice.
- Chapter 11 - Offenses Involving Public Officials.
- Chapter 13 - Election Crimes.
- Chapter 15 - Offenses Affecting Highways, Ferries and Waterways.
- Chapter 17 - Crimes Against Property.
- Chapter 19 - False Pretenses and Cheats.
- Chapter 21 - Forgery and Counterfeiting.
- Chapter 23 - Offenses Affecting Trade, Business and Professions.
- Chapter 25 - Offenses Affecting Railroads, Public Utilities and Carriers.
- Chapter 27 - Crimes Affecting Public Health.
- Chapter 29 - Crimes Against Public Morals and Decency.
- Chapter 31 - Intoxicating Beverage Offenses.
- Chapter 32 - Tobacco Offenses.
- Chapter 33 - Gambling and Lotteries.
- Chapter 35 - Crimes Against Public Peace and Safety.
- Chapter 37 - Weapons and Explosives.
- Chapter 39 - Dueling.
- Chapter 41 - Cruelty to Animals.
- Chapter 43 - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO).
- Chapter 44 - Mississippi Streetgang Act.
- Chapter 45 - Computer Crimes and Identity Theft.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.