2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 35 - Crimes Against Public Peace and Safety.
- 97-35-1 - Buses; disorderly conduct; use of profane, etc., language; intoxication or smoking on passenger bus.
- 97-35-3 - Repealed.
- 97-35-5 - Disorderly conduct; interference with business, customers, invitees, etc.
- 97-35-7 - Disorderly conduct; failure to comply with requests or commands of law enforcement officers; penalties; exception.
- 97-35-9 - Disturbance by explosions, noises or offensive conduct.
- 97-35-11 - Disturbance by abusive language or indecent exposure; exception.
- 97-35-13 - Disturbance in public place.
- 97-35-15 - Disturbance of the public peace or the peace of others; exception.
- 97-35-17 - Disturbance of worship; proceedings and penalty.
- 97-35-18 - Disturbance by disruptive protest of funeral, burial service, or memorial service.
- 97-35-19 - Hydraulic brake fluid; sale of inferior quality unlawful; standards.
- 97-35-21 - Lighthouse property and navigation lights; destroying, extinguishing, etc.
- 97-35-23 - Obstructing public streets, etc.; intentional obstruction of, or interference with, vehicle or pedestrian.
- 97-35-25 - Obstructing public streets, etc.; wilful obstruction of use by impeding traffic.
- 97-35-27 - Registration of convicted felons residing in state.
- 97-35-29 - Tramps; definition.
- 97-35-31 - Tramps; arrest by any person permitted; proceedings.
- 97-35-33 - Tramps; punishment.
- 97-35-35 - Tramps; penalty for not leaving house, etc. on request, carrying weapons, or threatening injury.
- 97-35-37 - Vagrants; defined.
- 97-35-39 - Vagrants; penalty for vagrancy; bond.
- 97-35-41 - Vagrants; penalty for second offense; payment of costs in all cases.
- 97-35-43 - Vagrants; officers punished for failing in their duty.
- 97-35-45 - False alarm of fire.
- 97-35-47 - False reporting of crime.
- 97-35-49 - Focusing laser beam at law enforcement officer, fire fighter or other emergency personnel; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.