2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 39 - Dueling.
- 97-39-1 - Giving, accepting, or carrying challenge; advising, attending or aiding duel; penalty.
- 97-39-3 - Further penalties.
- 97-39-5 - Leaving the state for purposes of duel.
- 97-39-7 - Posting or publishing or vilifying another.
- 97-39-9 - Arrest of person about to engage in duel; peace bond.
- 97-39-11 - Fighting in public place with deadly weapon, or seconding such a fight; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.