2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 13 - Election Crimes.
- 97-13-1 - Bribery; influencing electors or election officers.
- 97-13-3 - Bribery; hiring canvasser to use unlawful means.
- 97-13-5 - Ballot boxes; holding election with box unlocked; reading ballot before putting in box.
- 97-13-7 - Ballot boxes; unauthorized disposal of box; giving key.
- 97-13-9 - Ballots; false entries on voting lists; stuffing; removing, altering, etc.
- 97-13-11 - Repealed.
- 97-13-13 - Ballots; removal before close of polls.
- 97-13-15 - Limitations on corporate contributions to political party or candidate.
- 97-13-17 - Limitations on corporate contributions to political party or candidate; penalty.
- 97-13-18 - Foreign nationals prohibited from contributing to political party or candidate.
- 97-13-19 - Corrupt conduct, etc., by election official.
- 97-13-21 - Disturbing election.
- 97-13-23 - Failure or refusal to make return of votes cast.
- 97-13-25 - Registration; falsely procuring registration.
- 97-13-27 - Registration; neglect or misconduct by registrar.
- 97-13-29 - Troops of armed men not to be brought near election place.
- 97-13-31 - Voting; aid in preparing ballot prohibited.
- 97-13-33 - Voting; dishonest decisions by managers concerning qualifications of voters.
- 97-13-35 - Voting; by unqualified person, or at more than one place, or for both parties in same primary.
- 97-13-36 - Multiple voting; penalties.
- 97-13-37 - Intimidating, boycotting, etc., elector to procure vote.
- 97-13-39 - Intimidating elector to prevent voting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.