2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 32 - Tobacco Offenses.
- 97-32-1 - Short title.
- 97-32-2 - Legislative intent; supersedes local laws, ordinances and regulations.
- 97-32-3 - Definitions.
- 97-32-5 - Prohibition of the sale or transfer of tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age.
- 97-32-7 - Retail sales clerks; notification and agreement; penalties for violations.
- 97-32-9 - Juvenile purchase, possession and consumption of tobacco.
- 97-32-11 - Point of sale warning signs.
- 97-32-13 - Juvenile misrepresentation of age.
- 97-32-15 - Vending machine tobacco sales; location.
- 97-32-17 - Prohibition on the distribution of tobacco products other than in sealed packages.
- 97-32-19 - Transfers of tobacco products from distributors or wholesalers to retailers.
- 97-32-21 - Unannounced inspections.
- 97-32-23 - Confidentiality.
- 97-32-25 - Short title.
- 97-32-27 - Definitions.
- 97-32-29 - Use of tobacco by adults on certain educational property prohibited; penalties for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.