2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 21 - Forgery and Counterfeiting.
- 97-21-1 - Account books kept in public offices.
- 97-21-3 - Account books kept by corporations.
- 97-21-5 - Certain instruments deemed writings.
- 97-21-7 - Certificate of acknowledgment or proof of deeds and other recordable instruments.
- 97-21-9 - Certificate or public security, share in public stock or indorsement thereof.
- 97-21-11 - Coin operated machines; use or sale of slug or other device.
- 97-21-13 - Coins; gold and silver coins and treasury notes of United States.
- 97-21-15 - Coins; gold and silver coins of foreign countries.
- 97-21-17 - Coins; possession of counterfeit gold or silver coin with intention to utter.
- 97-21-19 - Corporate evidences of debt signed by pretended officer.
- 97-21-21 - Destruction, erasure, or obliteration of writing deemed forgery.
- 97-21-23 - Engraving or possessing plate for printing bank check, note or other evidence of debt; possessing impressions made from such plate.
- 97-21-25 - Engraving or possessing plate for printing bank check, note or other evidence of debt; when plate deemed imitation of genuine instrument.
- 97-21-27 - Intent to defraud.
- 97-21-29 - Making and uttering instrument in own name under pretense that it is act of another of same name.
- 97-21-31 - Parts of several genuine instruments connected to make one instrument.
- 97-21-33 - Penalty for forgery.
- 97-21-35 - Pleadings, process and other court papers, licenses, or written instruments generally.
- 97-21-37 - Possession of counterfeit bank notes or other instrument with intention to utter.
- 97-21-39 - Railroad tickets; definition.
- 97-21-41 - Railroad tickets; making or altering.
- 97-21-43 - Railroad tickets; possession of forged or altered tickets.
- 97-21-45 - Record of will or other instrument constituting evidence, judgment or decree of court, or return on process.
- 97-21-47 - Seal of state and other government and corporate seals or their impressions.
- 97-21-49 - Selling or offering to sell counterfeit notes or other evidence of debt, etc.
- 97-21-51 - Unauthorized use or signing of another's name to telegram, petition or related communication.
- 97-21-53 - Trade-marks; counterfeiting and forging of.
- 97-21-55 - Trade-marks; possession of dies, plates, printed label or any imitation for purpose of vending imitation goods.
- 97-21-57 - Trade-marks; sale of goods bearing counterfeit stamp or label.
- 97-21-59 - Uttering counterfeit instrument or coin.
- 97-21-61 - Warrants on state treasury, United States treasury, or county, city, town or village treasury.
- 97-21-63 - Will, deed, certificate of acknowledgment or proof of recordable instrument.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.