2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 29 - Crimes Against Public Morals and Decency.
- 97-29-1 - Adultery and fornication; unlawful cohabitation.
- 97-29-3 - Adultery and fornication; between teacher and pupil.
- 97-29-5 - Adultery and fornication; between certain persons forbidden to inter-marry.
- 97-29-7 - Adultery and fornication; between guardian and ward.
- 97-29-9 - Adultery and fornication; going out of state to marry.
- 97-29-11 - Illegitimate children; person becoming natural parent of second illegitimate child; jurisdiction.
- 97-29-13 - Bigamy; definition; penalty.
- 97-29-15 - Bigamy; exceptions.
- 97-29-17 - Bribery; participant in professional or amateur games or other athletic contests; wrestling excepted.
- 97-29-19 - Dead bodies; disinterment for sale or wantonness.
- 97-29-21 - Dead bodies; buying or receiving.
- 97-29-23 - Dead bodies; opening graves for certain purposes.
- 97-29-25 - Desecration of cemetery; desecration of human corpse.
- 97-29-27 - Incest; marriage within prohibited degrees.
- 97-29-29 - Incest; persons divorced for incest not to cohabit or copulate.
- 97-29-31 - Indecent exposure.
- 97-29-33 - Repealed.
- 97-29-35 - Repealed.
- 97-29-37 - through 97-29-41. Repealed.
- 97-29-43 - Polygamy; teaching of.
- 97-29-45 - Obscene electronic communications.
- 97-29-47 - Profanity or drunkenness in public place.
- 97-29-49 - Prostitution.
- 97-29-51 - Prostitution; procuring females; accepting money, etc. from prostitute.
- 97-29-53 - Prostitution; penalty.
- 97-29-55 - Seduction of female over age of eighteen by promised or pretended marriage.
- 97-29-57 - Stallion or jack not to be kept in public view or permitted to run at large.
- 97-29-59 - Unnatural intercourse.
- 97-29-61 - Voyeurism; trespass by "peeping Tom".
- 97-29-63 - Photographing or filming another without permission where there is expectation of privacy.
- 97-29-65 - Strip clubs prohibited within one-fourth mile of church, school, kindergarten, or courthouse.
- 97-29-101 - Distribution or wholesale distribution of obscene materials or performances; character and reputation as evidence; prosecutor's bond.
- 97-29-103 - Definitions.
- 97-29-105 - Distribution or wholesale distribution of unlawful sexual devices; prosecutor's bond.
- 97-29-107 - Exemptions from application of Sections 97-29-101 through 97-29-109; procedure for claiming exemption; defenses.
- 97-29-109 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.