There is a newer version of this Title
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
- Chapter 80 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 81 - Municipal and County Bonds.
- Chapter 81A - Issuance of Securities in Anticipation of Receipt of Grants.
- Chapter 82 - Redemption of Securities.
- Chapter 83 - Apportionment of Road and Bridge Taxes Between Counties and Municipalities.
- Chapter 84 - Acquisition and Administration of Forest Lands.
- Chapter 85 - Regional Planning and Development.
- Chapter 86 - Recreation Boards.
- Chapter 86A - Public Park and Recreation Authorities.
- Chapter 87 - Ambulance Service.
- Chapter 88 - Water, Sewer and Fire Protection Authorities.
- Chapter 89 - Water, Sewer, Solid Waste Disposal and Fire Protection Districts.
- Chapter 89A - Solid Waste Disposal Authorities.
- Chapter 89B - Sale and Issuance of Bonds by Public Corporations Operating Water Systems.
- Chapter 89C - Storm Water Discharges Into Separate Storm Sewers.
- Chapter 90 - Free Public Libraries.
- Chapter 91 - Group Life, Health, Accident, etc., Insurance, etc., for Officers and Employees of Municipalities and Counties.
- Chapter 91A - Local Government Health Insurance Program.
- Chapter 92 - Industrial Parks.
- Chapter 92A - County Industrial Development Authorities.
- Chapter 92B - Developmnet of Former Federal Military Installations.
- Chapter 92C
- Chapter 93 - Tort Claims and Judgments Against Local Governmental Entities.
- Chapter 94 - Port Authorities.
- Chapter 95 - Public Hospitals.
- Chapter 96 - Community Action Agencies.
- Chapter 96A - Shelters, Halfway Houses, etc., and Affordable Single and Multi-Family Dwellings.
- Chapter 97 - Construction and Improvement of Utility Services Facilities.
- Chapter 98 - Emergency Telephone Service.
- Chapter 99 - Tax Increment Districts.
- Chapter 99A - Alabama Improvement Districts.
- Chapter 99B - Capital Improvement Cooperative Districts.
- Chapter 100 - Alabama Convention Facilities Act.
- Chapter 101 - Acquisition of Real and Personal Property for Lease to United states.(for Termination Date - See note.)
- Chapter 101A - Acquisition of Real and Personal Property for Lease to United States.
- Chapter 102 - Common Service Contracts by Counties and Municipalties.
- Chapter 103 - Credit Card Payments for County and Municipal Services.
- Chapter 104 - Post-Employment Benefits Act of 2008.
- Chapter 105 - Tourism Promotion and Development Authorities.
- Chapter 106 - Military Land Use Planning.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.