2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 94 - Port Authorities.
- Section 11-94-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-94-2 - Legislative Intent; Liberal Construction of Chapter.
- Section 11-94-3 - Application for Incorporation of Authority; Approval by Local Governing Bodies and State Docks Department.
- Section 11-94-4 - Certificate of Incorporation - Contents; Execution and Acknowledgment.
- Section 11-94-5 - Certificate of Incorporation - Filing With Probate Judge; Examination, Approval, and Recordation by Probate Judge; Recordation as Conclusive Evidence.
- Section 11-94-6 - Certificate of Incorporation - Amendment Procedure; Recordation of Amendment as Conclusive Evidence.
- Section 11-94-7 - Board of Directors of Authority; Election; Terms of Office; Qualifications; Vacancies; Quorum; Proceedings and Record Thereof; Certified Copies as Evidence; Expenses; Impeachment; Annual Report.
- Section 11-94-8 - Officers of Authority.
- Section 11-94-9 - Powers of Authority; Location of Projects.
- Section 11-94-10 - Bonds of Authority - From What Source Payable; Form; Denominations; Terms; Redemption; Sale; Subsequent Issues; Negotiability.
- Section 11-94-11 - Bonds of Authority - Execution.
- Section 11-94-12 - Bonds of Authority - Indenture; Lien; Remedies of Bondholders.
- Section 11-94-13 - Bonds of Authority - Application of Proceeds.
- Section 11-94-14 - Refunding Bonds.
- Section 11-94-15 - Liability of Authorizing Subdivisions Upon Bonds, Obligations and Agreements of Authority; Other Actions by Authorizing Subdivisions to Attain Objectives of Chapter.
- Section 11-94-16 - Disposition of Net Earnings.
- Section 11-94-17 - Bonds of Authority as Legal Investments.
- Section 11-94-18 - Dissolution of Authority; Vesting of Title to Funds and Property of Authority.
- Section 11-94-19 - Exemption From Taxation and Fees.
- Section 11-94-20 - Exemption From Usury and Interest Laws.
- Section 11-94-21 - Construction of Chapter.
- Section 11-94-22 - Applicability of Article 5 of Chapter 6 of Title 8.
- Section 11-94-23 - Correction of Errors or Omissions in Incorporation.
- Section 11-94-24 - Validation of Incorporation of Certain Port Authorities.
- Section 11-94-25 - Revenues to Be Used for Paying Bonds of Authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.