2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 91A - Local Government Health Insurance Program.
- Section 11-91A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-91A-2 - Local Government Health Insurance Board; Governance and Administration of Program.
- Section 11-91A-3 - Employee, Retiree, and Dependent Coverage; Premiums; Summary Documents.
- Section 11-91A-4 - Transfer of Responsibility and Control of Program; Membership of Board.
- Section 11-91A-5 - Meetings; Quorum; Reimbursement of Expenses; Board as Body Corporate.
- Section 11-91A-6 - Property Rights and Contractual Obligations of Board; Costs of Software and Property; Assignment of Contracts.
- Section 11-91A-7 - Jurisdiction of Board; Funding; Powers of Board.
- Section 11-91A-8 - Awarding of Contracts.
- Section 11-91A-9 - Discretion of Board; Review of Claims; Appeals.
- Section 11-91A-10 - Recordkeeping; Audits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.