2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 99 - Tax Increment Districts.
- Section 11-99-1 - Legislative Findings and Declarations.
- Section 11-99-2 - Definitions.
- Section 11-99-3 - Powers of Municipalities and Counties.
- Section 11-99-4 - Creation of Tax Increment Districts and Approval of Project Plans.
- Section 11-99-5 - Determination of Tax Increment Base; Aggregate Valuation of Taxable Property; Acquisition or Lease of Property by Public Entity; Identification of Property; Notice.
- Section 11-99-6 - Allocation of Positive Tax Increments; Payment to Local Finance Officer; Tax Increment Fund.
- Section 11-99-7 - Termination of Tax Increment Districts.
- Section 11-99-8 - Financing of Project Costs.
- Section 11-99-9 - Overlapping Tax Increment Districts.
- Section 11-99-10 - Equalized Valuation for Apportionment of Property Taxes.
- Section 11-99-11 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.