2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 101A - Acquisition of Real and Personal Property for Lease to United States.
- Section 11-101A-1 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 11-101A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 11-101A-3 - Application to Incorporate Authority.
- Section 11-101A-4 - Incorporation of Authority.
- Section 11-101A-5 - Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation.
- Section 11-101A-6 - Board of Directors.
- Section 11-101A-7 - Officers.
- Section 11-101A-8 - Powers of Authority.
- Section 11-101A-9 - Eminent Domain.
- Section 11-101A-10 - Powers of Authorizing Subdivision.
- Section 11-101A-11 - Sale of Securities.
- Section 11-101A-12 - Refunding Securities; Limitations.
- Section 11-101A-13 - Signature and Seal.
- Section 11-101A-14 - Securities Payable Out of Revenues From Projects, Properties, etc., Indenture May Contain Agreements; Liens.
- Section 11-101A-15 - Use of Proceeds.
- Section 11-101A-16 - Obligations Rest With Authority.
- Section 11-101A-17 - Securities Are Legal Investments.
- Section 11-101A-18 - Exemption From Usury Laws.
- Section 11-101A-19 - Authorization of Securities.
- Section 11-101A-20 - Investments.
- Section 11-101A-21 - Exemption From Taxation.
- Section 11-101A-22 - Applicability of Certain Competitive Bidding Provisions.
- Section 11-101A-23 - Public Corporation.
- Section 11-101A-24 - Dissolution.
- Section 11-101A-25 - Effect of Formation or Dissolution on Incorporation of Another Authority.
- Section 11-101A-26 - Authorities Governed Exclusively by Chapter.
- Section 11-101A-27 - Construction of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.